Khan academy advocate tips
Back to Khan academy Japanese
Translation support tools
- Tree level name: root - domain - subject - topic - tutorial - videos/exercises/articles
- domain: Math, Science, ...
- subject (course): Arithmetic, Physics,...
- topic (unit): Addition and Subtraction, One-dimensional motion, ...
- tutorial (lesson): Basic addition and subtraction, Displacement, velocity, and time, ...
- Preparation of a filtered sheet.
Export all content by Daniel's post in the forum (Post date 20200624)
- Download topi tree tsv file (English for translation work)
- Import it to a google sheet and rename the sheet name
- You may need to rename extension to .csv from .tsv.
- Google sheet -- File Import. Choose separator type: Tab
- Rename the spreadsheet with a (simple) name (e.g., Sheet1)
- Your default sheet name is, for instance, en-export-2021-06-22T05_53_57+0000.
- Create an empty sheet with a (simple) name (e.g., Sheet2)
- If you rename it to to Sheet1, push the + button makes Sheet2 automatically.
- Now you have a spreadsheet with two sheets: Sheet1 and Sheet2 (empty)
- Filter example. On blank sheet (Sheet2) at A1.
- Filter "Video", "arithmetic", "arith-decimals"
=filter(Sheet0!A:AL, Sheet0!A:A="Video", Sheet0!F:F="arithmetic", Sheet0!G:G="arith-decimals")
- This shows the arithmatic decimal videos only.
- Deep copy the result: Select all, copy but Paste special: values only
(otherwise the filter is copied).
Copyright (C) 2020-2021 Hitoshi Yamauchi