Khan academy advocate tips
Back to Khan academy Japanese
Translation support tools
- Tree level name: root - domain - subject - topic - tutorial - videos/exercises/articles
- domain: Math, Science, ...
- subject (course): Arithmetic, Physics,...
- topic (unit): Addition and Subtraction, One-dimensional motion, ...
- tutorial (lesson): Basic addition and subtraction, Displacement, velocity, and time, ...
- Preparation of a filtered sheet.
- See Export all content by Daniel's post in forum (20200624)
- Download topi tree tsv file (English for translation work)
- Import it to google sheet (rename extension to .csv)
- Duplicate inside the sheet with a (simple) name (e.g., sheet01)
- Create empty sheet with a (simple) name (e.g., sheet02)
- Filter example. On blank sheet (sheet02) at A1.
- Filter "Video", "arithmetic", "arith-decimals"
=filter(Sheet0!A:AL, Sheet0!A:A="Video", Sheet0!F:F="arithmetic", Sheet0!G:G="arith-decimals")
- Deep copy the result: Select all, copy but Paste special: values only
(otherwise the filter is copied).
Copyright (C) 2020 Hitoshi Yamauchi