VC9 (Visual C++ 2008) Tips
- Set compilation parallelism
- Tools - Options - Build and Run maximum number of paralle
- Don't preload a specific dll before main.
- If you want to control to load a specific dll, for example,
you want to load some of the dll by LoadLibrary, but you
specify the dll in the linker setting.
- A usecase is: you want to build both 32 and 64bit application,
both use a specific dll. Therefore, you know you will link it,
but, the path of dlls are different depends on 32 or
64bit. This might not be an elegant way, but, you can delay
the dll load.
- Linker -- Input -- Delay Loaded DLLs. Set the dll you want to
- Turn off the Unicode.
- Project settings (not solution) -- Character Set -- Not Set
Copyright (C) 2010 Yamauchi Hitoshi
Most recent update : :