- How can I find the startup process settings? How can I stop some
process at the startup?
- How can stop automatic tiling when I drag a window to the screen edge?
- Use snap, and check the "Prevent windows from being
autoimatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen"
- (Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Make the
mouse easier to usege)
- Windows update after Windows
7 re-installation is too slow
- Problem: When you install updates by using Windows update,
the update takes a long time, and the load is high. It seems
the windows update cannot handle too many updates (like more
than around 100 updates, but this number is not sure.).
- Reason: This is a bug in the Windows update (KB3102810)
- Solution: The update is provided by Microsoft, but to fix
the Windows update, you cannot use the Windows update
unfortunately. Here is the description page of
this problem. You need to download the update, for example,
Windows6.1-KB3102810-x64.msu for 64 bit system. Double
click the icon to install it manually. After the update has
been applied, your update should work.
Copyright (C) 2012-2017 YAMAUCHI Hitoshi